Experimente richtig durchführen
Haben Sie sich schon einmal gefragt, wie Google eine Farbe für seine Startseite auswählt? Wie entscheiden sie sich zwischen zwei Varianten? Wie können Sie in der Geschäftswelt wissen, ob eine Veränderung Vorteile mit sich bringt oder nicht? Im zweitägigen Kurs A/B Tests und Experimente werden Sie alles lernen, was Sie benötigen, um eigene erfolgreiche Experimente durchzuführen.
This training is for you if…
You are a data scientist and you are interested in conducting experiments with statistics
- You are somewhat comfortable with Python & Statistics, and you are interested in understanding more
Clients we've helped
What you'll learn
- How to design meaningful experiments.
- The intuition behind the statistics needed to make an appropriate decision.
- The practical skills necessary to run your own experiments.
- Common mistakes made in the industry and how to avoid them.
- How to run multiple experiments at the same time
- How long to run an A/B test
- Why stopping early is a bad idea
- How to bootstrap to estimate uncertainties
- Experimente erstellen
- Den Erfolg Ihres Experimentes bestimmen
- Wie Sie Mindestwerte für Stichproben festlegen
- Wie Sie Bootstrapping einsetzen
- Ein unterhaltsames Spiel für praktische Experimente
After the training you will be able to:
- Conduct statistical experiments using Python.
- Avoid common pitfalls that can invalidate your experiments.
- Confidently make choices that lead to real improvements.
Rogier van der GeerData Charmer
Before joining GoDataDriven, Rogier obtained a PhD in particle physics. Rogier gained hands-on experience with handling enormous quantities of data and processing, or ‚charming,‘ them into a manageable format before performing complicated analyses. After his PhD he exchanged physical science for data science at GoDataDriven, where he is now putting his skills to use on more business-driven problems. He likes applying data science to anything; be it his daily commute, improving his photography skills or the contents of his lunch box.
Clients include: Bakkersland, App Annie, Costa Cruises, ING, NPO, Ebay, KLM, and RoyalFlora Holland
Structured, to-the-point, good combination of theory and practical examples, very knowledgeable trainer who can explain concepts very well
It was a hands-on and tangible course. We could apply what we learned in a matter of minutes. The trainer did a great job of answering ad-hoc questions that complemented the material. We appreciated the fact that we could apply what we were taught directly to our company.
I liked every aspect of this training and would like to thank the trainers. They did an excellent job of explaining how to use Spark for data science. This is the fourth GoDataDriven training I’ve followed. All were great, but this was the best one so far.
Climbing a steep Python and Machine Learning curve in three days. This would have taken me months on my own.