Enroll in any of our Data & AI courses and get up to €1.000 euro funded
The STAP training budget will be introduced by the Dutch Government on November 1st 2022. With this budget, any eligible citizen can get €1000 in funding to upskill themselves.
From the 1st of November 2022 all employed and unemployed people can make use of the STAP-budget the Dutch government is providing to use for educational purposes.
So are you keen on developing your career path in Data & AI further, but maybe your budget was holding you back? Then read all about the application process on this page, choose your training, and apply to one of our training courses with the usages of the STAP-budget.
So what exactly is ‘STAP’ training budget?
STAP budget is a training budget provided by the Dutch Government. It will be officially introduced from the 1st of November 2022 and onwards. The budget will allow all Dutch citizens to get up to €1.000 funded of any taken training course to upskill themeselves.
Who is eligible for the STAP-budget?
Even though in general all Dutch citizens will be eligible for the STAP budget, there are a few key criteria to get the funding:
- You’re living in the Netherlands and have a BSN number
- You’re a citizen of the EU or you are the partner of an EU citizen
- You’re between the 18 and 67 years of age
- You’ve received for at least 6 months a Dutch income since March 2020
Alright, let me sign up for the €1.000 of training funding!
To apply you will need to take the following steps:
- Fill in the application form before the 1st of November, make sure you already know for which of our Data & AI training courses you would like to apply. By filling in the form you will be preregistered.
- After filling in the application form we will get to work to provide you with your STAP certificate (proof of registration) as soon as possible, which you will need to complete your application process.
- The Dutch government has set up a portal to arrange all STAP-funding requests. Make sure to visit the portal exactly on the 1st of November just before 10:00 CET and login with your DigiD and start your application process at 10:00 CET on the 1st of November. NOTE: Each round of STAP budget has a limited availability and is divided by a first-come-first-served basis, so make sure to be ready on time to process your application.
- If you managed to apply successfully your tasks are done and you can focus on your learning journey. We will get working on the rest of the admin tasks which are related to the STAP funding.