Python, THE programming language for Data Analysts!
Do you want to boost your career by learning THE programming language, Python, for Data Analysis? Do you find it hard to learn from scratch without guidance and would like experienced trainers that lead you along the journey? Join the course to gain experience with using Python for data analysis, and leave empowered to start boosting your career by applying this new skill!
Clients we've helped
What you'll learn
After Attending This Training You Will Be Able To:
- Use Jupyter notebooks to confidently write and debug code in Python.
- Extract insights from data through data manipulation with pandas
- Create visualizations to gain a better intuition for your data
- Apply best practices for data analysis with Python
Programming basics with Python
- Learn about different data types such as integers, floats, strings, booleans and lists
- Use conditionals to only execute code under certain conditions
- Write for loops to repeat a specific code segment multiple times
- Create functions with parameters to easily reuse your code with different arguments
- Learn about advanced python techniques such as list comprehensions and lambda functions
Data analysis with pandas
- Fetch descriptive summary statistics of your data with simple operations
- Effectively select and filter parts of your data with loc
- Retrieve advanced statistics with groupby aggregations
- Create new columns with assign
- Create visualizations of your data with plot
Write and debug code with Jupyter notebooks
- Learn to create a Python project with Jupyter notebooks
- Quick and easy workflow with Jupyter notebooks shortcuts
- Document your project with markdown text to easily share with others
- Use help to easily get the documentation of Python functions and methods
- Learn about Anaconda and how to install and import packages
- Introduction to Anaconda and Jupyter notebooks
- Learn about and practice with programming concepts like data types, functions, conditionals and loops
- Write your first Python program
- Extract quick insights from your datasets with pandas
- Master complex data analysis with pandas
- Create visualizations of your data
Data Science Learning Journey
_ SKILL ASSESSMENT: PYTHON FOR DATA SCIENCE
Discover your knowledge level of Python for Data Science
Apply for a GoDataDriven Academy Scholarship
We believe that our courses empower people to be more effective with data and tech so they can better help colleagues and delight customers. Attending one of our training is also a great way to expand your network, increase your employability, and to command bigger salaries. If you already have a well-paying job, our prices are really affordable. Not everyone is so lucky though. So if you wish to attend one of our most popular courses, but require financial support, we'd love to hear from you.
Lucy SheppardData Spirit Guide
Lucy is a fully qualified teacher with four years experience at a UK bank, building models to generate customer risk profiles. She has always had a passion for learning and teaching so when she got to combine this with her skills in data by becoming a data science trainer she felt extremely lucky. Lucy endeavours to continually produce and deliver high quality training to share knowledge and support the next iteration of data scientists.
Structured, to-the-point, good combination of theory and practical examples, very knowledgeable trainer who can explain concepts very well
It was a hands-on and tangible course. We could apply what we learned in a matter of minutes. The trainer did a great job of answering ad-hoc questions that complemented the material. We appreciated the fact that we could apply what we were taught directly to our company.
I liked every aspect of this training and would like to thank the trainers. They did an excellent job of explaining how to use Spark for data science. This is the fourth GoDataDriven training I’ve followed. All were great, but this was the best one so far.
Climbing a steep Python and Machine Learning curve in three days. This would have taken me months on my own.