What will the future hold?
From financial data to resource planning, website visitors to measurement monitoring, time-series data is all around us. But how can you know what the future holds? This two-day course empowers you to go beyond “spotting trends” to making data-driven business forecasts.
Please keep in mind, the December edition will have 4 half days, see the schedule below.
Dates: 12, 13, 15, and 16 December, from 09.00 till 13.00 CEST.
This training is for you if…
- You work with time series data or are likely to in the future.
- You have (some) experience with data wrangling with Pandas and machine learning with scikit-learn.
- You want to extract insights from your time series data more easily.
- You want to build forecasting models you can trust.
Clients we've helped
What you'll learn
Time Series Analysis
- Effectively deal with timestamps and formatting with Pandas
- Master fundamental time series analysis techniques with aggregations
- Easily identify trends in the data with rolling averages and various smoothing techniques
Forecasting & Modeling
- Decompose time series data into trends, seasonality, non-cyclical components, and residuals
- Extrapolate current dynamics into the future with various time series models such as ARIMA and LSTMs
- Explicitly model trends, seasonalities, and holiday effects with Prophet
- Timestamp features in Panda
- Rolling averages and smoothing
- Error-trend-seasonality decomposition
- Modeling time series with scikit-learn
- Modeling time series with Prophet;
Data Science Learning Journey
Structured, to-the-point, good combination of theory and practical examples, very knowledgeable trainer who can explain concepts very well
It was a hands-on and tangible course. We could apply what we learned in a matter of minutes. The trainer did a great job of answering ad-hoc questions that complemented the material. We appreciated the fact that we could apply what we were taught directly to our company.
I liked every aspect of this training and would like to thank the trainers. They did an excellent job of explaining how to use Spark for data science. This is the fourth GoDataDriven training I’ve followed. All were great, but this was the best one so far.
Climbing a steep Python and Machine Learning curve in three days. This would have taken me months on my own.