Get ready for the Microsoft PL-300 exam!
This training consists of preparing, modeling, visualizing, analyzing data and deploying and maintaining deliverables.
You will be prepared by a certified Microsoft trainer who deeply enjoys helping you work with the latest tools, bringing examples from real-world usage.
This training is for you if…
- You want to take your data analysis and visualization skills to the next level with Power BI
- You want to pass the Microsoft PL-300 exam: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
This training is not for you if…
- You want an introduction to Power BI but are not concerned about advanced topics (Power BI in a day)
Clients we've helped
What you'll learn
- Integrating different sources
- Creating relationships between tables
- Writing calculations in DAX (Data Analysis Expressions)
- Developing a dashboard on a desktop, phone, or tablet
- Distribution of a dashboard
- Creating and managing a shared work environment
- Connecting Power BI to a data source
- Recognizing the difference between connection options (import vs direct query)
- Applying data transformations to make the structure suitable for the model
After this training you will:
- Load and transform data in Power BI.
- Normalize data and create data models.
- Leverage DAX to create measures, tables, and calculated columns.
- Create appealing visualizations and dashboards.
- Publish and share your report with others.
Data Analyst Learning Journey
Get Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate
Data Analysts enable businesses to maximize the value of their data assets by using Microsoft Power BI. As a subject matter expert, Data Analysts are responsible for designing and building scalable data models, cleaning and transforming data, and enabling advanced analytic capabilities that provide meaningful business value through easy-to-comprehend data visualizations. You find here the certification details.
This training is perfect for
Professionals that use data analysis and visualization and want to pass the Microsoft PL-300 exam: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
During this training, the entire BI cycle is covered, from connecting to a data source, modeling that data, building an interactive dashboard to distributing a dashboard among colleagues. The development of the data model, which is the cornerstone of a Power BI dashboard, is discussed in detail. In addition, further attention will be paid to adding analytical power by writing formulas in the programming language used for this within Power BI.
Juan Manuel PerafanAnalytics Engineer
Juan is an Analytics Engineer with a passion for data visualization and programmatic solutions. His mission is to make organizations become data-driven using user-friendly tools like Tableau, Power BI, or Fivetran.
Structured, to-the-point, good combination of theory and practical examples, very knowledgeable trainer who can explain concepts very well
It was a hands-on and tangible course. We could apply what we learned in a matter of minutes. The trainer did a great job of answering ad-hoc questions that complemented the material. We appreciated the fact that we could apply what we were taught directly to our company.
I liked every aspect of this training and would like to thank the trainers. They did an excellent job of explaining how to use Spark for data science. This is the fourth GoDataDriven training I’ve followed. All were great, but this was the best one so far.
Climbing a steep Python and Machine Learning curve in three days. This would have taken me months on my own.