IN-COMPANY TRAINING PROGRAMS
Contact Giovanni Lanzani, if you want to know more about custom data & AI training for your teams. He’ll be happy to help you!
Check out more
DevOps Engineering on AWS demonstrates how to use the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy and maintain applications on AWS. The course covers the core principles of the DevOps methodology and examines a number of use cases applicable to startup, small-medium business, and enterprise development scenarios.
This training is for you if…
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Attended System Operations on AWS course
- Attended Developing on AWS course
- Working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages (C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level
- Working experience with AWS using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI)
This training is not for you if…
- Did not attend System Operation on AWS course
- Did not attend Developing on AWS course
- No experience with Linux or Windows
Clients we've helped
What you'll learn
- Use the principal concepts and practices behind the DevOps methodology
- Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports one or more DevOps development projects
- Use AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project
- Set up Git on AWS and understand the array of options for enabling a Continuous Integration environment on AWS
- What is DevOps?
- Infrastructure as Code, Part 1: Design and Security
- Infrastructure as Code, Part 2: CloudFormation and Configuration Management
- Continuous Integration in the Cloud
- Continuous Delivery on AWS
- Deploying Applications on AWS, Part 1
- Deploying Applications on AWS, Part
- Putting It All Together
- Performance-Tuning Your Deployments
- Administering and Automating Your Infrastructure
- Use the core principles of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Implement several common Continuous Deployment use cases using AWS technologies, including blue/green deployment and A/B testing
- Distinguish between the array of application deployment technologies available on AWS (including AWS CodeDeploy, AWS OpsWorks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and Amazon EC2 Container Service), and decide which technology best fits a given scenario
- Fine tune the applications you deliver on AWS for high performance and use AWS tools and technologies to monitor your application and environment for potential issues
Get In Touch!
Contact Max Driessen now if you want to learn more and take your cloud skills to the next level!
Martijn van de GriftCloud Consultant
Martijn is specialised creating solutions using GCP and AWS. He has a strong software engineering background and host most relevant technical certifications for both clouds.
Martijn has a great passion for IT and likes to work with the latest technologies. He uses his experience to help clients become successful with Cloud technology.He loves to share his passion during training and webinars. Martijn is an authorized instructor for both GCP and AWS, and has an online course on O’Reilly’s Training Platform
Structured, to-the-point, good combination of theory and practical examples, very knowledgeable trainer who can explain concepts very well
It was a hands-on and tangible course. We could apply what we learned in a matter of minutes. The trainer did a great job of answering ad-hoc questions that complemented the material. We appreciated the fact that we could apply what we were taught directly to our company.
I liked every aspect of this training and would like to thank the trainers. They did an excellent job of explaining how to use Spark for data science. This is the fourth GoDataDriven training I’ve followed. All were great, but this was the best one so far.
Climbing a steep Python and Machine Learning curve in three days. This would have taken me months on my own.