The Developing on Amazon Web Services AWS course is designed to help individuals design and build secure, reliable and scalable AWS-based applications. In this course, we cover fundamental concepts and baseline programming for developing applications on AWS. We also show you how to work with AWS code libraries, SDKs, and IDE toolkits so that you can effectively develop and deploy code on the AWS platform.
This training is for you if…
- Working knowledge of software development
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Basic familiarity with .NET (C#) or Java
- Prior experience with AWS is not required
This training is not for you if…
- you have no familiarity with Java
- no working knowledge on software development
Clients we've helped
What you'll learn
- Install and configure SDKs and IDE toolkits
- Automate basic service operations using C# or Java
- Use security models to manage access to AWS
- Understand deployment models and usage with AWS
- Note: course outline may vary slightly based on the regional location and/or language in which the class is delivered.
- Day 1: Getting Started
- Working with the AWS code library, SDKs, and IDE toolkits
- Introduction to AWS security features
- Service object models and baseline concepts for working with Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) and Amazon DynamoDB
- Day 2: Working with AWS Services
- Service object models and baseline concepts for working with the Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) and the Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Applying AWS security features
- Day 3: Application Development and Deployment Best Practices
- Application deployment using AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Best practices for working with AWS services
- better understanding of AWS models
- you can take the exam for AWS certified developer
- advanced developing on AWS
Get In Touch!
Contact Max Driessen now if you want to learn more and take your cloud skills to the next level!
Elvin LuffCloud Solutions Architect
As a cloud solutions architect, Elvin focuses on leveraging the latest developments in AWS.
His passion is optimising systems for the elasticity of the cloud; to provide a cost-effective, reliable and highly scalable solution, enabling data-driven businesses to grow. He also is now a AWS certified instructor.
Structured, to-the-point, good combination of theory and practical examples, very knowledgeable trainer who can explain concepts very well
It was a hands-on and tangible course. We could apply what we learned in a matter of minutes. The trainer did a great job of answering ad-hoc questions that complemented the material. We appreciated the fact that we could apply what we were taught directly to our company.
I liked every aspect of this training and would like to thank the trainers. They did an excellent job of explaining how to use Spark for data science. This is the fourth GoDataDriven training I’ve followed. All were great, but this was the best one so far.
Climbing a steep Python and Machine Learning curve in three days. This would have taken me months on my own.