Learn to create Deep Learning Algorithms from the experts. Thanks to its proved track records of developing deploying Deep Learning applications at leading data-driven enterprises, GoDataDriven has developed this 3-days course with just the right mix of concepts and hands-on.
This training is for you if…
You want to leverage the power of deep learning to solve problems that would be impossible to solve with more traditional ML techniques
You have (some) experience with data science & machine learning
You want a practical course that will teach you to build your own deep learning models
You want to understand enough theory to make the right decisions for your deep learning models
This training is not for you if…
You never work with unstructured data, such as text, images, audio or video and never expect to either
You have no experience with Python or data science whatsoever (check out Certified Data Science with Python)
You are already familiar with DL basics and want to apply it to a specific data type (see NLP/Image Processing)
You are not interested in applying DL in practice; you’re just here for the maths and theory (book recommendation?)
Clients we've helped
What you'll learn
- The history of Deep Learning
- How to determine your network architecture
- How to choose which loss functions to use
- The best structure and way of working for creating your neural network
- Advanced topics within Keras API, such as embedding layers, lambda layers, custom layers, and tensor operations within neural networks
- How to build an image classifier
- How to build a sequence classifier
- The internal structure of LSTM and GRU and the differences between them
- The basics of convolutional neural networks and how they work
Build and train your own neural networks with Keras/TensorFlow
Apply deep learning to a range of different types of data: image, text and time series
Have an intuitive understanding of the theory behind Deep Learning in order to make the right choices
- The basics of neural networks (backpropagation, optimizers, activation functions).
- How to use Keras for Deep Learning
- Heuristics to get your network to learn and perform
- Advanced knowledge of Keras API
- Convolutional neural networks with an application for image recognition
- Recurrent neural networks (LSTM, GRU) with an application for time series and NLP
- Final hands-on lab based on participants interest and feedback
Data Science Learning Journey
Structured, to-the-point, good combination of theory and practical examples, very knowledgeable trainer who can explain concepts very well
It was a hands-on and tangible course. We could apply what we learned in a matter of minutes. The trainer did a great job of answering ad-hoc questions that complemented the material. We appreciated the fact that we could apply what we were taught directly to our company.
I liked every aspect of this training and would like to thank the trainers. They did an excellent job of explaining how to use Spark for data science. This is the fourth GoDataDriven training I’ve followed. All were great, but this was the best one so far.
Climbing a steep Python and Machine Learning curve in three days. This would have taken me months on my own.