IN-COMPANY TRAINING PROGRAMS
Contact Giovanni Lanzani, if you want to know more about custom data & AI training for your teams. He’ll be happy to help you!
Check out more
Deep Learning on AWS is a one-day course that introduces you to cloud-based Deep Learning (DL) solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS). The training will detail how deep learning is useful and explain its different concepts. This course also teaches you how to run your models on the cloud using Amazon SageMaker, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2)-based Deep Learning Amazon Machine Image (AMI) and MXNet framework. In addition, you will gain a better understanding of deploying your deep learning models using AWS services like AWS Lambda and Amazon EC2 Container Service (Amazon ECS) while designing intelligent systems on AWS, based on Deep Learning.
This training is for you if…
- Basic understanding of machine learning processes
- Basic understanding of AWS core services like Amazon EC2 and knowledge of AWS SDK
- Basic knowledge of a scripting language e.g. Python
This training is not for you if…
- No knowledge on Python
- No understanding of machine learning process
Clients we've helped
What you'll learn
- Define machine learning and deep learning.
- Identify the concepts in a deep learning ecosystem.
Introduction to Deep Learning
- Lab 1: Setting up a Deep Learning AMI instance and running a multi-layer perceptron neural network model
Introduction to MXNet on AWS
- Lab 2: Running a Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) model to predicting images using CIFAR 10 dataset
Deploying Smart Applications on AWS
- Lab 3: Deploying a Deep Learning model for predicting images using AWS Lambda
- Leverage Amazon SageMaker and MXNet programming framework for deep learning workloads
- Fit AWS solutions for deep learning deployments.
Get In Touch!
Contact Max Driessen, if you want learn more and take your cloud skills to the next level!
Elvin LuffCloud Solutions Architect
As a cloud solutions architect, Elvin focuses on leveraging the latest developments in AWS.
His passion is optimising systems for the elasticity of the cloud; to provide a cost-effective, reliable and highly scalable solution, enabling data-driven businesses to grow. He also is now a AWS certified instructor.
Structured, to-the-point, good combination of theory and practical examples, very knowledgeable trainer who can explain concepts very well
It was a hands-on and tangible course. We could apply what we learned in a matter of minutes. The trainer did a great job of answering ad-hoc questions that complemented the material. We appreciated the fact that we could apply what we were taught directly to our company.
I liked every aspect of this training and would like to thank the trainers. They did an excellent job of explaining how to use Spark for data science. This is the fourth GoDataDriven training I’ve followed. All were great, but this was the best one so far.
Climbing a steep Python and Machine Learning curve in three days. This would have taken me months on my own.