IN-COMPANY TRAINING PROGRAMS
Contact Giovanni Lanzani, if you want to know more about custom data & AI training for your teams. He’ll be happy to help you!
Check out more
AWS Technical Essentials introduces you to essential AWS services and common solutions. The course covers the fundamental AWS concepts related to compute, database, storage, networking, monitoring, and security. You will start working in AWS through hands-on course experiences. The course covers the concepts necessary to increase your understanding of AWS services, so that you can make informed decisions about solutions that meet business requirements. Throughout the course, you will gain information on how to build, compare, and apply highly available, fault tolerant, scalable, and costeffective cloud solutions.
This training is for you if…
- Have IT experience
- Have basic knowledge of common data center architectures and components (servers, networking, databases, applications, and so on)
- No prior cloud computing or AWS experience required
This training is not for you if…
- Are already familiar with AWS and have previous experience
Clients we've helped
What you'll learn
- Distinguish among several AWS compute services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), AWS Lambda, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), and Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS)
- Understand AWS database and storage offerings, including Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS), Amazon DynamoDB, and Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
Module 1: Introduction to Amazon Web Services
- Introduction to AWS Cloud
- Security in the AWS Cloud
- Hosting the employee directory application in AWS
- Hands-On Lab: Introduction to AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Module 2: AWS Compute
- Compute as a service in AWS
- Introduction to Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud
- Amazon EC2 instance lifecycle
- AWS container services
- What is serverless?
- Introduction to AWS Lambda
- Choose the right compute service
- Hands-On Lab: Launch the Employee Directory Application on Amazon EC2
Module 3: AWS Networking
- Networking in AWS
- Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
- Amazon VPC routing
- Amazon VPC security
- Hands-On Lab: Create a VPC and Relaunch the Corporate Directory Application in Amazon EC2
Module 4: AWS Storage
- AWS storage types
- Amazon EC2 instance storage and Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS)
- Object storage with Amazon S3
- Choose the right storage service
- Hands-On Lab: Create an Amazon S3 Bucket
Module 5: Databases
- Explore databases in AWS
- Amazon Relational Database Service
- Purpose-built databases
- Introduction to Amazon DynamoDB
- Choose the right AWS database service
- Hands-On Lab: Implement and manage Amazon DynamoDB
Module 6: Monitoring, Optimization, and Serverless
- Alternate serverless employee directory application architecture
- Hands-On Lab: Configure High Availability for Your Application
Module 7: Course Summary
you will be able to:
- Describe terminology and concepts related to AWS services
- Navigate the AWS Management Console
- Articulate key concepts of AWS security measures and AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Explore AWS networking services
- Access and configure Amazon CloudWatch monitoring features
Get In Touch!
Contact Max Driessen now if you want to learn more and take your cloud skills to the next level!
Martijn van de GriftCloud Consultant
Martijn is specialised creating solutions using GCP and AWS. He has a strong software engineering background and host most relevant technical certifications for both clouds.
Martijn has a great passion for IT and likes to work with the latest technologies. He uses his experience to help clients become successful with Cloud technology.He loves to share his passion during training and webinars. Martijn is an authorized instructor for both GCP and AWS, and has an online course on O’Reilly’s Training Platform
Structured, to-the-point, good combination of theory and practical examples, very knowledgeable trainer who can explain concepts very well
It was a hands-on and tangible course. We could apply what we learned in a matter of minutes. The trainer did a great job of answering ad-hoc questions that complemented the material. We appreciated the fact that we could apply what we were taught directly to our company.
I liked every aspect of this training and would like to thank the trainers. They did an excellent job of explaining how to use Spark for data science. This is the fourth GoDataDriven training I’ve followed. All were great, but this was the best one so far.
Climbing a steep Python and Machine Learning curve in three days. This would have taken me months on my own.