IN-COMPANY TRAINING PROGRAMS
Contact Giovanni Lanzani, if you want to know more about custom data & AI training for your teams. He’ll be happy to help you!
Check out more
This course combines Architecting on AWS and Advanced Architecting on AWS to offer a comprehensive, immersive course in cloud architecture. It covers all aspects of how to architect for the cloud over 4.5 days. You will learn how to design cloud architectures, starting small and working to large-scale enterprise level designs—and everything in between. Starting with the Well Architected Framework, you will be immersed in AWS services like compute, storage, database, networking, security, monitoring, automation, optimization, benefits of de-coupling applications and serverless, building for resilience, and understanding costs. Using hands-on labs, you will apply knowledge from lectures to gain skills.
This training is for you if…
- Familiarity with AWS cloud computing, which can be learned in AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- Familiarity with TCP/IP networking concepts such as VPNs, routing, subnets/gateways, segments, and user permissions
- Familiarity with and knowledge of multi-tier architectures and distributed systems
This training is not for you if…
you do not have:
- Not completed AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials and/or do not have familiarity with AWS
Clients we've helped
What you'll learn
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Use AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Use AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
This course covers the following concepts:
- The Well-Architected Framework
- Networking with AWS
- Core AWS concepts, knowledge, and services, including designing your environment and making your environment highly available
- Event-driven scaling
- Building for resilience
- Serverless designs
- Data security
- Advance networking topics
- How to grow your architecture from small to extremely large
you will learn how to:
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
- Use the Well Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
Get In Touch!
Contact Max Driessen now if you want to learn more and take your cloud skills to the next level!
Martijn van de GriftCloud Consultant
Martijn is specialised creating solutions using GCP and AWS. He has a strong software engineering background and host most relevant technical certifications for both clouds.
Martijn has a great passion for IT and likes to work with the latest technologies. He uses his experience to help clients become successful with Cloud technology.He loves to share his passion during training and webinars. Martijn is an authorized instructor for both GCP and AWS, and has an online course on O’Reilly’s Training Platform
Structured, to-the-point, good combination of theory and practical examples, very knowledgeable trainer who can explain concepts very well
It was a hands-on and tangible course. We could apply what we learned in a matter of minutes. The trainer did a great job of answering ad-hoc questions that complemented the material. We appreciated the fact that we could apply what we were taught directly to our company.
I liked every aspect of this training and would like to thank the trainers. They did an excellent job of explaining how to use Spark for data science. This is the fourth GoDataDriven training I’ve followed. All were great, but this was the best one so far.
Climbing a steep Python and Machine Learning curve in three days. This would have taken me months on my own.