Analytics Translation Training
Learn how to successfully identify, develop, and execute AI use cases in your organization in this certified Analytics Translation training. This course empowers you to drive the development of AI solutions that match business needs and add value to your organization. Whether you are an analytics translator, product owner, subject matter expert, business developer, Agile coach, or project manager — connecting business and technology will help you take the next step in your Data & AI career.
Course topic details
Introduction to analytics: to make sure everyone is on the same page regarding terminology, we start with a non-technical introduction to AI, analytics, data science and some analytical models.
Value chain of data science: framework from data to business value, that is really helpful in designing your analytics solutions.
AI solution framework: end-to-end process to transform an initial analytics idea into an analytics product that is embedded in the business. The AI solution framework is a stage-gate process that consists of the ideation phase, experimentation phase and industrialization phase.
Ideation phase: collect, prioritize and refine ideas into a use case.
Experimentation phase: create a proof of concept that is tested in practice.
Industrialization phase: transform your minimum viable product into an embedded analytics solution.
This training is for you if…
- You believe that data science is more than setting up a data pipeline and creating an analytical model.
- You want to know how to develop AI solutions with business objectives in mind.
- You’re curious about the connections between business and technology.
- You want to take the next step in your Data & AI career.
This training is not for you if…
- You want to learn how to code (check out our Python for Data Analysis training instead).
- You don’t care about the adoption of the solutions that you build.
- You’d rather not talk to people.
Clients we've helped
What you'll learn
Generate AI Use Cases
- A brief introduction to AI and Machine Learning
- How to gain value from data by developing AI solutions
- The requirements of successful AI solutions
- The technical and business challenges when developing AI solutions
- About an AI solution framework and its different phases
Develop AI Use Cases
- How to assemble the right team for your AI solution
- About ideation, refinement, and validating the use case
- The process of going from Proof of Concept (PoC) to a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- How to create a Proof of Value (PoV) for your MVP
- How to develop the MVP into a production-ready solution
- Introduction to analytics
- The analytics process
- The value chain of data science
- Learn about the roles, tasks, and responsibilities in AI use cases through a simulation
- AI solution framework overview
- Ideation phase: AI solution framework part 1
- Experimentation phase: AI solution framework part 2
- Industrialization phase hands-on lab: AI solution framework part 3
After the training you will:
- Gain value from data by developing AI solutions.
- Generate AI use cases.
- Assemble the right team to develop AI use cases.
- Facilitate the process from proof-of-concept (POC) to minimum viable product (MVP) to a production-ready solution.
Analytics Translation Learning Journey
Get certified in Analytics Translation with our training
We have worked together with APMG International to offer you a recognized partner to get certified in Analytics Translation.
You can take the exam online either at the end of the course, or at your convenience. You will receive a digital badge and a certificate.
Apply for a GoDataDriven Academy Scholarship
We believe that our courses empower people to be more effective with data and tech so they can better help colleagues and delight customers. Attending one of our training is also a great way to expand your network, increase your employability, and to command bigger salaries. If you already have a well-paying job, our prices are really affordable. Not everyone is so lucky though. So if you wish to attend one of our most popular courses, but require financial support, we'd love to hear from you.
Structured, to-the-point, good combination of theory and practical examples, very knowledgeable trainer who can explain concepts very well
It was a hands-on and tangible course. We could apply what we learned in a matter of minutes. The trainer did a great job of answering ad-hoc questions that complemented the material. We appreciated the fact that we could apply what we were taught directly to our company.
I liked every aspect of this training and would like to thank the trainers. They did an excellent job of explaining how to use Spark for data science. This is the fourth GoDataDriven training I’ve followed. All were great, but this was the best one so far.
Climbing a steep Python and Machine Learning curve in three days. This would have taken me months on my own.