Training scheduleJoin waiting list
Build up your Data & AI capability and sponsor those solutions that bring value to your business.
In this course for executives, we provide a non-technical introduction to artificial intelligence (AI) and analytical models to demystify the field of data science. We then address how to transform data into value, and the importance of a data & AI strategy.
This training is for you if…
- You want to understand AI better and know how it could benefit your business.
- You want to develop Data & AI solutions that can benefit your business, with the right investments.
- You want to build or grow your business’s Data & AI capabilities.
This training is not for you if…
- You want to learn how to code (check out our Python for Data Analysis training instead).
- You want to hands-on manage teams that develop Data & AI solutions (check out our Certified Analytics Translation training and Advanced Analytics Translation training instead).
- You believe data is only for accounting and reporting.
Clients we've helped
What you'll learn
Introduction to Analytics
- A non-technical introduction to AI and analytical models — what they are, history, forms, and how machines learn
Value Chain of Data Science
- A framework from data to business value that’s helpful in designing your Data & AI solutions.
Data & AI Strategy
- Balancing strategic trade-offs, growing your Data & AI maturity, and developing Data & AI solutions using an end-to-end, stage-gate process.
- Introduction to Analytics
- Value Chain of Data & AI
- The Why, What & How of Data Strategy
After this training you will be able to:
- Explain the value of data and AI to your business.
- Identify the data and insights to realize your business objectives.
- Advocate for the development and deployment of data and AI solutions within your company.
- Expand Data & AI capabilities fit-for-purpose for your company.
Analytics for Executives
Structured, to-the-point, good combination of theory and practical examples, very knowledgeable trainer who can explain concepts very well
It was a hands-on and tangible course. We could apply what we learned in a matter of minutes. The trainer did a great job of answering ad-hoc questions that complemented the material. We appreciated the fact that we could apply what we were taught directly to our company.
I liked every aspect of this training and would like to thank the trainers. They did an excellent job of explaining how to use Spark for data science. This is the fourth GoDataDriven training I’ve followed. All were great, but this was the best one so far.
Climbing a steep Python and Machine Learning curve in three days. This would have taken me months on my own.