IN-COMPANY TRAINING PROGRAMS
Contact Giovanni Lanzani, if you want to know more about custom data & AI training for your teams. He’ll be happy to help you!
Check out more
Advanced Data Science with Python Training
Go beyond the basics with this Advanced Data Science with Python training. Packed with best practices, models, code, algorithms, and a framework to improve your projects, you’ll rapidly advance your skills by immersing yourself in two days of nothing but data science, machine learning, and Python.
This training is for you if…
You have (some) data science & machine learning experience and you are excited to further develop your skills
This training is not for you if…
You want to get started with Python for data analysis (check out the Python for Data Analysis training instead)
You have never built a machine learning model with scikit-learn before (check out the Certified Data Science with Python training instead)
You are looking to learn more about packaging your Python code and making your data science projects production-ready (check out the Production Ready Machine Learning training instead)
Clients we've helped
What you'll learn
Improve Your Model
- Enhance model performance with automated feature selection.
- Use feature engineering to supplement your data with more predictive features.
- Understand your model better and debug it with model interpretability techniques.
- Learn about more in-depth data exploration to make more effective modeling choices.
Coding Best Practices
- Improve readability and reproducibility with Pandas, chaining, and pipelines.
- Avoid data leakage with scikit-learn pipelines.
- Improve your Python code readability and scalability with Python best practices and code quality checks.
Machine Learning Refresher – Choosing the right model
A recap of using Scikit-learn
- Unsupervised Learning – Clustering techniques
- Feature Engineering
- Feature Selection
Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- OOP in Scikit-Learn
- Pandas Pipelines
- Streamlit Applications
- Refactoring a Machine Learning project
- An Introduction to Machine Learning in Production
After the training you will:
- Improve your model performance with feature selection and engineering techniques.
- Create your own custom model algorithms and data preprocessors.
- Interpret and explain your machine learning models.
- Apply best practices for working with python, pandas, and scikit-learn.
Data Science Learning Journey
_ SKILL ASSESSMENT: PYTHON FOR DATA SCIENCE
Discover your knowledge level of Python for Data Science
Apply for a GoDataDriven Academy Scholarship
We believe that our courses empower people to be more effective with data and tech so they can better help colleagues and delight customers. Attending one of our training is also a great way to expand your network, increase your employability, and to command bigger salaries. If you already have a well-paying job, our prices are really affordable. Not everyone is so lucky though. So if you wish to attend one of our most popular courses, but require financial support, we'd love to hear from you.
This online course is perfect for
Data Scientists, who are familiar with Python and wish to become more effective at creating predictive models by applying Machine Learning to their organization’s data. Experience with Python and machine learning basic is required. If you’re not quite there yet, we recommend the Certified Data Science with Python Foundation Training course as preparation for this training.
What will you learn during Advanced Data Science with Python Training?
After this training, you will be able to combine state-of-the-art Machine Learning algorithms and advanced Python tools to build top-notch models using clear, concise and maintainable code.
Structured, to-the-point, good combination of theory and practical examples, very knowledgeable trainer who can explain concepts very well
It was a hands-on and tangible course. We could apply what we learned in a matter of minutes. The trainer did a great job of answering ad-hoc questions that complemented the material. We appreciated the fact that we could apply what we were taught directly to our company.
I liked every aspect of this training and would like to thank the trainers. They did an excellent job of explaining how to use Spark for data science. This is the fourth GoDataDriven training I’ve followed. All were great, but this was the best one so far.
Climbing a steep Python and Machine Learning curve in three days. This would have taken me months on my own.