This AWS training buillds on the concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS and covers how to build complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS. This course introduces specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support hybrid architecture. It also covers designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
This training is for you if…
- Attended Architecting on AWS (GK4501)
- Achieved AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
This training is not for you if…
- Have not attended previous AWS Architecting trainings
Clients we've helped
What you'll learn
- Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organisation
- Connect an on-premises data center to the AWS Cloud
- Move large data from an on-premises data center to AWS
- Design large data stores for the AWS Cloud
- Discuss billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website
- Protect your infrastructure from distributed denial of service (DDOS) attacks
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption
- Design protection of data at rest and data in transit
- Enhance the performance of your solutions
- Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism
Note: course outline may vary slightly based on the regional location and/or language in which the class is delivered.
- Review of Architecting for the Cloud Best Practices and the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- AWS Account Strategies
- Advanced Networking Architectures
- Deployment Management on AWS
- Designing Large Datastores
- Moving Large Datastores into AWS
- Big Data Architectures
- Designing for Large Scale Applications
- Building Resilience into Your Architecture
- Data Encryption and Key Management in AWS
- Securing Data on AWS
- Designing for Performance
you will know how to:
- Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization.
- Connect on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud.
- Understand billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs.
- Move large data from on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud.
- Design large datastores for the AWS Cloud.
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website.
- Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attacks.
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption.
- Design protection of data at rest as well as data in flight.
- Enhance the performance of your solutions.
- Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism.
Get In Touch!
Contact Max Driessen now if you want to learn more and take your cloud skills to the next level!
Elvin LuffCloud Solutions Architect
As a cloud solutions architect, Elvin focuses on leveraging the latest developments in AWS.
His passion is optimising systems for the elasticity of the cloud; to provide a cost-effective, reliable and highly scalable solution, enabling data-driven businesses to grow. He also is now a AWS certified instructor.
Structured, to-the-point, good combination of theory and practical examples, very knowledgeable trainer who can explain concepts very well
It was a hands-on and tangible course. We could apply what we learned in a matter of minutes. The trainer did a great job of answering ad-hoc questions that complemented the material. We appreciated the fact that we could apply what we were taught directly to our company.
I liked every aspect of this training and would like to thank the trainers. They did an excellent job of explaining how to use Spark for data science. This is the fourth GoDataDriven training I’ve followed. All were great, but this was the best one so far.
Climbing a steep Python and Machine Learning curve in three days. This would have taken me months on my own.