IN-COMPANY TRAINING PROGRAMS
Contact Giovanni Lanzani, if you want to know more about custom data & AI training for your teams. He’ll be happy to help you!
Check out more
Advanced Analytics Translation
This Advanced Analytics Translation training delves into the first phase of the AI Solution Framework: the ideation phase. We address hosting an ideation session, building a value case for a data science product, and successfully interacting with stakeholders to make it all happen.
This training includes a personal follow-up with the trainer one month after the course. During this one-on-one coaching session, you will discuss your business case and receive feedback and insights.
This training is for you if…
You participated in the Certified Analytics Translation Training (or an in-company equivalent)
You want to host successful ideation sessions.
You want to build a value case for an AI solution.
You need to communicate with various stakeholders effectivel
This training is not for you if…
- You’ve never heard of the value chain of data science or the AI solution framework (book the Certified Analytics Translation training instead).
- You’d rather sit back and wait for use cases to come in.
- You don’t care about creating AI solutions with business value in mind.
Clients we've helped
What you'll learn
- Host an ideation session to identify opportunities for analytics solutions
- Break down your objective in drivers, sub-drivers, and hypotheses
- Identify analytics opportunities related to ideation elements and decide which opportunities to focus on first
- Build a business case for an analytics solution
- How model performance impacts the bottom-line
Co-operation with stakeholders
- Successfully interact with your stakeholders, because you cannot do this alone.
- Pyramid principle
- Ideation session
- The business case for an AI solution
- Successful stakeholder interactions
- Discuss and improve your business case
- Set actionable goals to make your AI solution a success
After this training you’ll be able to:
- Successfully host ideation sessions.
- Effectively communicate with your stakeholders.
- Build a solid value case for your AI solutions.
Analytics Translation Learning Journey
Apply for a GoDataDriven Academy Scholarship
We believe that our courses empower people to be more effective with data and tech so they can better help colleagues and delight customers. Attending one of our training is also a great way to expand your network, increase your employability, and to command bigger salaries. If you already have a well-paying job, our prices are really affordable. Not everyone is so lucky though. So if you wish to attend one of our most popular courses, but require financial support, we'd love to hear from you.
Structured, to-the-point, good combination of theory and practical examples, very knowledgeable trainer who can explain concepts very well
It was a hands-on and tangible course. We could apply what we learned in a matter of minutes. The trainer did a great job of answering ad-hoc questions that complemented the material. We appreciated the fact that we could apply what we were taught directly to our company.
I liked every aspect of this training and would like to thank the trainers. They did an excellent job of explaining how to use Spark for data science. This is the fourth GoDataDriven training I’ve followed. All were great, but this was the best one so far.
Climbing a steep Python and Machine Learning curve in three days. This would have taken me months on my own.